Bond Hearing Motions - Criminal Defense Attorney
Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyer, providing Bond Hearing Motion Attorney Legal Services in Orlando, Winter Park, Maitland, Orange County, Seminole County, Osceola County, and Central Florida area.
Call 407.841.9051 today to schedule a confidential legal consultation with Bond Motion Attorney, Adam B. Reiss.
Following an arrest, there will be a first appearance where a judge will set an amount for bond. Generally speaking everyone is entitled to bond for pretrial release. However, there are exceptions. At the bond hearing, the prosecution can make the argument that the accused is a flight risk, has no ties to the community, or if released will pose a physical threat to the community and/or alleged victims of the accused crimes.
At the bond hearing, your attorney may also seek to have a reasonable bond be set, and establish your ties to the community, that you do not present a threat to the community, and are not a flight risk.
There may be various factors that the judge could consider when determining not only if you should be granted bond, but the amount of bond as well, such as:
- The type of crime you are accused of, including the nature and circumstances involved in the alleged crime.
- The weight of the evidence against you.
- If you have Family ties in the community as well as your length of time in the community.
- Your Employment history and Financial Resources.
- Weather or not you have a diagnosed Mental condition.
- Your past Criminal History.
- Nature and probability of danger that your release may pose to the community or any alleged victims (if applicable).
- Source of funds used to post bail.
- Whether you are already on release pending another criminal matter or are on probation, parole or other release.
- And any other factor the judge deems relevant in the Bond Motion Hearing.
Be proactive in protecting your legal rights. Speak to Criminal Defense Lawyer, Adam B. Reiss.
Call 407.841.9051 today to about your Bond Motion and Criminal Defense Legal Needs.